We live the American dream. Well, maybe not the American dream, but OUR dream.
- A happy marriage (32 years and counting)
- 8 healthy children -- yes, 8!
- A loving extended family
- Good friends with deep relationships
- A church home we love
- A warm, sturdy home in the country with room to roam
- Dependable employment and income
We have everything we need, but we are being buried alive. Dresser drawers and closets overflow. Bookshelves are filled with unread books. Toys are everywhere. Our clothes are getting tight. Our budget is tighter. I tried to categorize and organize, but there is just TOO.MUCH.STUFF.
And, as if that isn't bad enough -- we keep acquiring stuff...and more stuff.
As the primary consumer in this household, I know change must begin with me.
And so, we begin.