Amazing Omelets in a Bag
You will need:
2 extra-large eggs per person (or 3, if using smaller eggs)
Filling ingredients:Cheese, shredded
- Dice onion, green pepper and tomato. Slice mushrooms.
- Lay out filling ingredients in small containers on a counter.
- Have each person use a permanent marker to write his or her name on a quart-size, self-locking freezer bag. (Be sure to use good freezer bags. Thinner bags may burst.)
- Crack 2 eggs into each bag and seal the top; shake, mixing eggs well.
- Have each person add desired filling ingredients to the bag; seal, pressing out the air, and shake again.
- Place the bags into water at a rolling boil for 13-15 minutes. (You can usually cook 6 to 8 bags in a large pot.)
- Open the bag with your name on it and the omelet will roll out easily.