Monday, June 23, 2014

Monday Musings: Week 25

Here is this week’s spending report.

Week 25 Spending
Groceries /Food   
$102
Benevolence
$43
Toiletries
$24
Miscellaneous
$13
Total
$182

Posts this week will be short and sweet. Josiah and Gideon are at church camp, and Essie is at a friend’s today and then has church day camp the rest of the week. Miriam, David, and Leah are working, and I have the house to myself. This is a rare gift. While I would like to be madly decluttering while everyone is away – it’s so much easier to get rid of other people’s stuff J  – I am committed to finishing a BIG writing project by the end of the week. I’ll be glued to my chair, staring at my laptop. I’m praying for a productive week. I hope everyone else has the same.

Be sure to drop by next Monday for the 6-month report on spending.


No comments:

Post a Comment