Monday, July 14, 2014

Monday Musings: Week 28


Crazy busy summer days abound at the Newman household. Syd is chaperoning our church youth at camp for the week. Esther and Gideon will be joining him. Since Josiah hasn’t spent any time with his buddy Truman all summer, the two of them plan to have lots of time together this week. The girls and David will be working, so I’m looking at a week of intense working and catching up.

I’ve made a list of at least 4 weeks of things that I’d like to accomplish. Rather than let myself get overwhelmed by all the things I’m not getting done, I plan to prioritize and do the most important things first. I was reminded last week that every time we say “Yes” to something, then we are, by necessity, saying “No” to someone or something else. The important thing is to discern what things I should say “Yes” to –- where God wants me to invest my time, energy, and efforts. I look forward to this week of quiet mornings to spend time in prayer and reflection, discovering exactly what those “Yes” answers should be. 

Here are my stats for week 28.                 

Week 28 Spending
Groceries  
$164
Clothing
$10
Gifts                  
$19
Total  
$193
Transfer to Savings
$200



No comments:

Post a Comment